137 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x20 One Giant Leap

Great season final, the comments about blowing and sucking because of the wormhole was amusing and as for who had taken control of the launch, my money is on the one that couldn't go with the limp

I love the ending and the cliff hanger but my money is on the people who took the Hard drive awhile back.

Reply 122#122 carlorica's post

Ugh, you all know how I hate season finale cliffhangers, and this one really bites.  Inquiring minds want to know, and know right now!

I agree, it is most likely Beverly and her crew who took over the launch, but where are they going?
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Yes Beverly and her croonies.   Great question:  WHERE to now??  hmmm  

We have to wait til next Summer!  grrr
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 124#124 arksongbird80's post

Yes i think it was obvious it was her why else did would she break into GD in pervious episode ?

Eureka 4x21 Do You See What I See

As this is a special it might not be added but what a great seasonal episode and the way they were morphed into cartoons running down the street was amusing

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

Well it's label 5x01

Reply 127#127 bala's post

It was obvious with it being labeled wrong but tv.com have it as 4x21

Reply 128#128 codebreaker's post

it was released at 5x01

Reply 129#129 bala's post

Still labeled wrong because Syfy has season 5 starting in January plus at the end in the credits the new season starts 2012

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-7-2011 09:04  
As this is a special it might not be added but what a great seasonal episode and the way they were morphed into cartoons running down the street was amusing
The ninja snowman was ridiculous

just a minor mistake that I'm sure will be fixed at some point

Reply 131#131 bala's post

I loved Carl and the birds.  So funny though that Jo was snow white/princess.  Funny stuff!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 133#133 arksongbird80's post

Should have checked here, but didn't have any of these posts show up in new posts.  It isn't season 4 or 5, it is the Christmas special, so 4.5.  It hasn't really any bearing on the storyline really, just like last years Christmas episode.  I liked it
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 134#134 sanggye's post

Well yeah it was probably bottom of the page

Eureka Season 4.5 Bloopers

Do You See What I See

As this was the Haven substitute I thought I would watch again as it was a great seasonal episode, trust the guys to look up Joe's dress while she was using it to parachute

137 1234567
Thread