33 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Bridge Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Never Let Me Down Again

Well this was a good episode, a cop who has problem not being able to shoot. he should of quit but what a way to change his mind .

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It's hard to believe the only time he shot his gun was on his first day saving Frank but in all the years following nobody realised he hadn't fired his gun but what a way to teach him a lesson

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well how often do cops get fire a gun ?-most of time he only carry it as back up.

The Bridge 1x10

Was that cop right to shoot a 12 year old boy just because he shot a cop?

i honestly don't know about way these cop handle the situation and ending with Frank getting AG person extend 48 hours rule was brillant.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

That's a tough call but the boy was to arrogant and how can they protect the cop after that, Frank getting the attorney general to extend 48 hours rule was brilliant

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Just because he's arrogant doesn't mean they are allowed to shoot him?

The Bridge 1x11

Wow Billie is really losing it but she a drug addict . Carmen family being criminal but who thought mole was IA talking about irony

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Billie hitting the civilian because he just asked if she shot anybody was crazy but shooting the clown scared away her dealer and could it be road ends for Billie. The IA guy hanging himself after finding the bugs was the cowards way out

Chain of Fools

Good episode and season final and after that great car chase Frank now knows that it IA shot Billie - drugged Iris and bugged Tommy's office but Frank will have to watch his back. So over all it's was a great first season and i hope it gets renewed

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Same here i guessed it was IA last week but all those cops at end line up against Frank will make for an interesting season 2 .

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I wounder why this has been put in the canceled shows because it's listed as a Returning Series
http://www.tvrage.com/The_Bridge

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

thanks will move it back

Reply 32#32 spratt89's post

Sorry you was right the first time it looks like it has been canceled after all

33 12
Thread