Thread
Printable Version

The Beautiful Life Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Beautiful Life Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Beautiful Life Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 21:40 ]

good god this show is average [ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 21:40 ]

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

I'm really on the fence with this show because I'm not interested in fashion however i do like Ugly Betty.

pilot

Well i say one thing this show really surprised because I'm not really interested in the fashion world to be honest i could care less about fashion because i don't think it's important however with the amount promo i seen about this show i thought i might as well see what the fuss was all about and i was pleasantly surprised.  

I will mean Raina she does seem some to have some promise as a character as he's new and innocent , i like the fact that they gave her a good background her father in jail and about to be release and she just had most successful catwalk experience. i really liked what she did for Sonja with Franco i can't wait to see her father.

Chris- talk about random he has a go at a guy and he get offered modelling opportunity and i don't blame him for punch that guy i would of done the same thing I'm glad these character at least some self-respect i think that is what makes this show better . If all of them didn't have this it would just boring show about self-involved models.

Isaac want to be a music producer but he was a child model i can't believe he sold out like that to that women no matter how bad you want something you should never pimp yourself out at first he didn't but i suppose he didn't want to do it the hard way.

Ok this comment is getting a bit long but i have to say i really enjoyed the first episode, this show does show promise but was it just me or did anyone wanted one of model trip on catwalk at begaining of this episode i think would made the episode better i mean look at those long dresses

The Beautiful Life 1x02

Well this another good episode it ok show to watch but it missing drama i mean no suspense typical teen show very similar to gossip girl but i just don't get why she doesn't tell her agent she has a baby daughter ?

Episode 3

Well this episode was added on youtube and i thought it was a ok episode at least we got to meet Raina father and i loved how he forced her come to weekend dinner in exchange for helping his brother . It really look secrets are going revealed

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Cole is making the most of being the fake couple with Raina and Marissa comes to Alex's rescue and it was going so well for her until Sonja arrived

Episode 4 : The Beautiful Triangle

Well Claudia husband is a piece of work using sonia bad press to launch a product but what i can't believe he's the father of her baby   . Raina feeling uncomfortable about CK photo shoot but Cole really was a pro the way he convinced her to pretend kind of show he secretly likes her but it testing waters before making a move. she seems eating up the hype. It's amazing how much jealously in model world.  

Episode 5: The Beautiful Campaign

Claudia giving Sonia ear ring to him was priceless if only she knew the half of it . issac new girl (Hailey) from last episode is cause problem he really likes her but that other women create problem asking her for personal assessment. She really needs learn not to be jealous of a girl who's half her age the way she put her down really shows she wants Issac all to herself .

Who would of thought a cat-walk would be difficult to do

Good decision by Sonia leave the agency but who will represent her?

These 3 new episodes are a lot better than first 2 episodes.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

That was interesting finding out who the father of Sonia's baby is and Hailey kissing Issac when Vivian walked in is not going to end well

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Vivian was a real bitch to Hailey and Sonia dumping the babies father and Claudia at the same time was good to watch

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

i still think Issac shouldn't of told Hailey about his arrangement with Vivian he already ended it

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I agree because he has spoilt the possibility of a new relationship with Hailey

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Maybe it just me Hailey doesn't really look like a model does she?

When you look at her she more look like an homeless girl than a model

Thread