80 1234
Thread
Printable Version

United States Of Tara Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was wondering about that two but focus was charmine baby

Dr. Hatteras' Miracle Elixir

Well this was ok episode but i have to be honest there was hardly any comedy in this episode look like writer have run out of idea with the alters. .

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Kate's flight attendant training looked horrific and I'm glad Tara was able to help Charmaine and Neil with the baby

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

What do you think about her teacher doing a paper on her?

The Road to Hell is Paved with Breast Intentions

I felt this was a much better episode as we got see the alter work together help Tara

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Neil inviting Tara and Charmaine's mother to visit her grandchild on the pretence to get money out of her was amusing considering she was skint but came anyway to see her grandchild knowing she had got one over them

The Electrifying & Magnanimous Return of Beaverlam

Well this season hasn't been as good as pervious but kite boy who jump off the roof was sad and i am not surprised he wanted stop treating Tara and Marshall was kind of harsh with his dad

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It's hard to believe how hard Kate had to work to make a connection with frequent flyer Evan

Chicken 'n' Corn

Finally we have new Tara Alter who is evil but not great impression meeting Kate boyfriend but his son really is a menace . I can't believe Charmine would allow Tara to babysit her child?

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Charmaine leaving her baby with Tara while she went to the spa was crazy and Max on the plane was amusing but Evan and his unruly son was too much

Bryce Will Play

This Alter is really disturbing poison her friend was really surprising and Marshall film really upset his dad and i don't blame him.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Tara or who ever put the crab in the food knowing Dr. Hattaras was allergic was a step to far

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

We knew it was Bryce

Reply 34#34 bala's post

This seasons alters are more confusing especial when they are in the same room together

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well this is the final season

3x10 Train Wreck

What a way to announce the death of a student and Tara not being there for the funeral was bad but if Bryce stays around too long there will be nothing left

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes you would think a high school teacher would more tactful

3x11 Crunchy Ice

The guys checking out Tara at the urinal was amusing and it was obvious what was going to happen when they stopped on the bridge

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes but what a way end an episode Marshall was the last straw but it look like from preview all alters have actually survive?

3x12 The Good Parts

That was one hell of a way to get rid of Bryce but poor Evan meeting the family and Max loosing it at dinner was amusing

80 1234
Thread