Thread
Printable Version

Apply for converting forum points to VIP pts

Reply 220#220 lbjedward's post

About time as it's taken 554 days for a response and has forced me to be absent for 188 days in protest but thanks for the apology

WOW!!! Took awhile but finally members were able to get something they have sought for so long.

Please convert 4,920 points for me. Thanks

PS
Lets see how long it takes this time

Reply 223#223 codebreaker's post

I cash all of them in i now a newbie you should do the same?

I'd like to cash all of mine in just in case I ever need them plus who doesn't like being a newbie again

Not sure if this thread is still live but can I request all my points are exchanged for VIP points please? [ Last edited by inro at 6-24-2018 12:19 ]
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Please convert all my points to VIP points.

Please convert all my points to VIP points. Thanks!

points exchanga

please convert all my points

Reply 228#228 Momal's post

You don't have any forum points to convert.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 24-7-2017 17:22 Please convert 4,920 points for me. Thanks PS Lets see how long it takes this time

Looks like nothing has changed in the last year, so LBJ's apology last time was meaningless as the points request has been ignored again and with VIP's problems the other 20'000 points are waisted.

Please convert as many points as possible to VIP points.

Please convert as many points as possible to VIP points.

Reply 223#223 codebreaker's post

It's been over two years since I had requested points to be converted and still nothing so if vip points aren't available then you should offer gift cards, it's a good thing that I have some points if I need them

Reply 232#232 codebreaker's post

send a direct PM to IBJ.

Three years and counting

Another year gone and still waiting for points to be converted, let's hope there are some compensation points for the extra long wait

Reply 234#234 codebreaker's post

you've been waiting an entire year wow.

and please convert all my points to use on VIP please

Reply 235#235 spratt89's post

It's been over three years since I've requested the points which I think was the last time he has checked this thread

OK Codebreaker's request is done!
We keep improving services for you.

Let see how long i will wait?

Please can you convert 580 points [ Last edited by bala at 1-14-2024 13:34 ]

Reply 238#238 lbjedward's post

Well, i am still waiting and it has been 3 years since my above post and still no conversion.

Thread