82 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Event Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Event Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Event is an emotional, high-octane conspiracy thriller that follows Sean Walker (Jason Ritter, "The Class"), an everyman who investigates the mysterious disappearance of his would-be fiancée Leila (Sarah Roemer, "Disturbia"), and unwittingly begins to expose the biggest cover-up in U.S. history.

http://www.nbc.com/the-event/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:07 ]

The Event 1x00 Sneak Peak

I just watched this 5min trailer and this is another show i am looking forward too

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

yes however it will annoy you just like person unknown. Having to wait 1 week for every episode

1x01 I Haven't Told You Everything

I liked the was this first episode was put together showing the start of the event from all the different sides and background of the main cast, the plane disappearing was impressive

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say i didn't like it as much as you did while it great we get see different sides the problem is that it gives you a headache because every couple minutes they keep changing the situation and you really need to focus. i have to say this i giving this show 3 episode before i decided whether i will continue with so many shows i have decided which one i need to cut.

To Keep Us Safe

Well this was a much better episode but i can't believe the ending that was not what i was expecting i was expecting the passengers to be hostages in exchange releasing Sofia people but now it's too late.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was a shock at the end i thought like you that they would use them to get their people back but with the guy now leading the investigation being one himself this should be interesting

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

This episode really make sense after we left confused at the end of episode 1. This episode paints a much clearer picture of what is going on.

Protect Them from the Truth

Talk about turning end of episode 2 on it's head i still can't believe it

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The crash was a surprise and accessing their server to find out who the woman is was clever but wow the ending was amazing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes i am loving this show not many shows can deliver us 2 surprise ending after 3 episodes

A Matter of Life and Death

Wow another great ending i can't believe there staged her escape .

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I was convinced the she really escaped so i was impressed that it was staged

Casualties of War

Well he finally got her good thing it took a picture of her boy but we also found out she has a heart and it isn't her son . The president was tough but leaving Sofia is going to be a mistake

IF anyone in UK wants to watch this-it's on tonight at 9pm on ch4

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I'm glad that the president was tough about the hostage exchange but having to let Sophia go lets hope he don't regret it and it's a shame that Leila didn't realise that she was leading Sean into a trap earlier but nice work in getting Vicky to help by threatening to expose her son

Loyalty

I am not sure what to make of this episode because it felt like i was watching Chase. no episode for 2 weeks

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I thought it was nice to see Simon's background but I'm glad he went back to see the Elderly Violet and I'll be surprised if he has survived the building collapse

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

He does somehow

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That's a bit far fetched but anything possible with aliens

82 12345
Thread