35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Battle Creek Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Battle Creek Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premieres Sunday, March 1 10/9c

Two detectives with different views on the world team up and using cynicism, guile and deception, they clean up the streets of Battle Creek.

Show Site

BATTLE CREEK - OFFICIAL TRAILER - First Look

1x01 The Battle Creek Way

The sting operation going wrong because of flat batteries was an amusing start and I have to be honest Milt investigating stile is a little bizarre for an FBI Agent but Russ preferring the old-school police work was more my cup of tea

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

using a baby monitor isn't exactly professional but having faulty equipment certainly made their job harder but i was curious how did they take him down since they cut to next day ?. It would been more funnier if the taser working when demonstrate to their boss .

Milt investigating style is typical of some who has been trained in latest techniques while Russ is street smarts

These two are interesting characters trust Russ being unlucky one getting shot in drive-by

1x02 Syruptitious

Fontanelle attempting to deal with his medical marijuana dealer was amusing as it looked like he was the only one that was tampered with and the wife and her father both confessing to the murder made things a little awkward

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

drowning in maple syrup is interesting way to kill a person don't you think ?

Trying to sneak out of the police station without new guy was stupid you knew he would find out but using his tablet to see their reflection was amusing but they must back way out without passing his office ?

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x03 Man's Best Friend

Who would of thought a school visit would lead to a drug bust . I can't believe she willing protect her cop uncle for the drugs despite pressure put on her from everyone in her family

Reply 10#10 bala's post

What a stroke of luck the dog got free and discovered the heroin in the girls backpack but they should of realised why the dog was growling in the classroom and the girl being scared to talk even after her parents asked her too was surprising

1x04 Heirlooms

Trying to see which dog was better police dog was amusing as it lead to a kid and than finding out reason she was killed was because of an inheritance was sad.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I'm glad Russ found the dog first but the fact it was a fluke after jumping the wall was amusing and the killers getting caught because they destroyed the evidence was priceless

1x05 Old Flames

Talk about a romantic gesture going so wrong

1x06 Cereal Killer

Thinking it was mayor who was the target not mascot was a nice twist as it looked like mascot saved the mayor but the mayor being an a drug addict was a surprise but finding out his assistant wasn't paying his drug dealer was amusing as it lead to one hell of a confusing situation   .

Reply 14#14 bala's post

It's a good job someone took a police radio to the bachelor party when they heard Guziewicz's house was burned down and glad they turned up in a taxi and Russ getting jealous because of Holly's flowers was amusing

Reply 15#15 bala's post

The attempted assassination during the annual “Breakfast Day” celebrations seemed crazy with the amount of police present but after seeing the riffle it could of been anyone who fired it, the Mayor being an a drug addict was amusing especially getting himself kidnapped from hospital

35 12
Thread