92 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Bitten Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bitten Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bitten premieres January 13 2014

Based on the New York Times best-selling Women of the Otherworld novels by Kelley Armstrong, Bitten is an emotionally charged supernatural thriller starring Laura Vandervoort (Smallville, Ted) as Elena Michaels, the lone female werewolf in existence. Desperate to escape both a world she never wanted to be part of and the man who turned her into a werewolf, Elena has abandoned her Pack and taken refuge in a new city. There, she works as a photographer and hides her werewolf existence from her new boyfriend. When bodies start turning up in her Pack’s backyard, Elena finds herself back at Stonehaven, the werewolves’ ancestral domain. Torn between two worlds and two loves, she quickly realizes that – when push comes to shove – she’ll stop at nothing to defend her Pack.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 1-14-2014 17:55 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Did you know this is on Space on the 11th

http://www.space.ca/Bitten.aspx

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well thanks i just saw this on syfy youtube channel but 2 days before is great

Pilot

Well this was different the fact she had self control as a werewolf was impressive and finding out about her extended family was great but the fact Elena doesn't want anything to do with them might makes things complicated because she's is their pac best tracker .

I thought ok first episode but it was kind of slow-paced .

1x01 Summons

Elena getting undressed before changing was some impressive self control but typical woman not wanting to spoil her nice clothes and the self defence in the bar was awesome

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

She realise she was about to change when vision changes and using super hearing to hear what her boyfriend mother think of her was amusing as well those guys at the bar.

We still no idea how she became werewolf which annoys me was she born as one or was she bitten?.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The girl at the end think she can help her boyfriend who sounded like he was playing with himself was amusing

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I have no idea why he wants start a war but he going on one hell of a killing spree

Okay!  I can get on board w this show!  I like the flow of the first episode.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Well if the info at the top is correct, I guess she was bitten by the guy who caught up with her at Stonehaven.
I'm more interested in the link between the McAdams and the killer as the killer is werewolf and waging war on the McAdams family if his comment at the bar was any hint. It seems too much of a coincidence that the boyfriend is McAdams and she is werewolf. Also leaving the body in Stonehaven suggests he also wants them caught up in it.
All I'm wondering is if the killer is also the one videotaping the killing of the coyote while they were running. Seems like a bit of a coincidence, but don't know how it could have been staged. But the killer killing in Stonehaven, then videotaping in Toronto seems unlikely.

1x02 Prodigal

Well Elena tracking the mutt to his place was fast but they still have no idea where he is but leaving body on their premises was invitation for trouble and look like Elena might stay after all

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Well I doubt even with all her emotional baggage she would let a child be killed.  Maybe she'll take it personally.

So the Old boyfriend turned her?  Hmm and he still has feelings.  Odd.

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

We don't know for sure the boyfriend turned her. I would think it strange as they couldn't have expected her to survive the turn as no female before had. So if he was in love with her, he wouldn't have tried (unless she saw them turn and agreed to be turned instead of killed), maybe she had already been bitten while in foster care.
I love Nick btw, the scene after the dream with him in her bed was just great.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Elena being the only woman to survive being bitten must make her special in her own way and the fact they have just found the boys body she's not going to leave now until it's caught

This has now been added to the flash site

Trespass

Well i was surprised how quickly they ended it by running him over but you just knew they will be another cliffhanger .

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Also they had to figure out a way to bring Elena back.  I think the Mutt was just the beginning.  There is some sort of fraction that's trying to go against the family/pack.  Maybe a dominance thing.  IDK.

Glad they didn't draw the mutt story line out too long.

1x03 Trespass

I can't believe they even considered moving the boys body before calling the police as that would of made them look more guilty but the mutt road kill outside the club was what he deserved

Trespass

The cliffhanger was a surprise, but with the mutt dead they needed another storyline.
Why do I have the feeling that guy that they spoke to has something to do with this.

Grief

Things are getting more interesting now they actually moving the story forward from the start and it look like we getting more deep into this series i just hope it continues at this pace and hope Elena boyfriend pay a surprise visit soon   .

92 12345
Thread