Thread
Printable Version

Boardwalk Empire Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Boardwalk Empire Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A bustling little city by the seashore, totally dependent upon money spent by tourists, Atlantic City’s popularity rose in the early 20th century and peaked during Prohibition. The resort’s singular purpose of providing a good time to its visitors—whether lawful or not—demanded a single mentality to rule the town. Success of the local economy was the only ideology, and critics and do-gooders weren’t tolerated.
http://www.hbo.com/#/boardwalk-empire

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:13 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Has just been added

Is anyone watch this i have only seen the first 2 episodes and it's an interesting show ?

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I started to watch but i decided to save this for a rainy day or when I'm back up to date

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes why do we have too many shows to watch ?

we really should cut down plus in January 5 more new starts

Well if you are not sure about this

I'm watching this and really am liking it. Crazy Enoch!

Boardwalk Empire Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 25, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Boardwalk Empire Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 16, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Boardwalk Empire Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 08, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Boardwalk Empire Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 07, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

The first 3 seasons were good. Although, overall, 1 and 2 was better than 3 - but I loved Gyp Rosetti's character even though he was a tad bit over the top. Bobby Carnavale played that role.

I liked that Season 4 gave Michael Williams (Chalky) a larger role, but that whole Dr Narssie and Daughter storyline was boring and dragged out. Chalky was so family orientated yet he abandoned he's family for a piece of tail. The man did not even visit them when he came back into town.

Loved Richard, Eli and Al Capone and Van Alden's characters and the actors who played them.  

Luciano, Lansky, Bugsy and Rothstein should've been killed long ago, or their role diminished greatly. They dragged the show down IMO. Hated them all.

Tommy killing Nucky was okay ending, but the kill should've been Gillian's.

Season 4-5 are a drag on a good show.

Thread