Thread
Printable Version

Three Moons Over Milford Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Three Moons Over Milford Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Ok i admit  first 10 minutes of this episode were not interesting however as the episode went out it actually became quite interesting and they even tried put a clif-hanger which would made great episode ending but they mess up but revealed it.

Personally it would of been better if they ended the episode mentor coming down rather than how they actually ended it. i can now understand why it got canned but it's a shame this show wasn't given a chance.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 20:24 ]

Dog Day Aftermoon

So far this has got to be my favourite episode has got to be my favourite episode because it's just so amusing to watch. this show is really great if your tried because it easy watching, nothing complicated.  

So that how they ended a show with a clif-hanger

1x01 Pilot

Ringing the police while pouring sauce on her head was amusing and trust Lydia to burn down her school gym while trying to cast a spell to fix the moons and I wonder what the message with the bike meant

1x02 Shoot the Moon

Lydia about to eat what she thought was chocolate was amusing as I think it was rat droppings and what the had to do to get through the gate was priceless but the duel in this day and age was novel

1x03 Moonstruck

Mack reconnecting with his high-school sweetheart was interesting but the comment about the knife under her breath was amusing and Alec was bound to get caught seeing Claire

1x04 Moon Giver

The wager for two million was amusing and Alec remote switching on Claire's web cam only to close his laptop when she started to get undressed was bizarre but at leased she got her own back

1x05 Dog Day Aftermoon

Pete robbing the bank and hold everyone hostage where he worked must of been a moon thing but how the got him out the bank was clever and Alec finding out the girl in the camper van had her dead father in the back was disturbing

1x06 Wrestlemoonia

Alec impressing his new boss was impressive as he only took the books over night and the re-match to finally set the record straight was amusing

1x07 Confessions of a Dangerous Moon

Who would of thought the priest deciding to stop being a man of the cloth would cause so much trouble as the town starts confessing to each other and I hope he doesn't re-use the butter after putting his feet in it

1x08 Goodnight Moon

The so called naked alien was amusing and I'm not surprised Laura's kids are upset she wants a legal separation from Carl in case it makes her a target of the IRS, Claire and Laura getting drunk together was amusing

Thread