140 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Orange is the New Black Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Orange is the New Black Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Orange is the New Black Premiered on Netflix on July 11, 2013

Based on the memoir by Piper Kerman entitled "Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison," this Original Comedy from Jenji Kohan centers on a woman convicted of money laundering and drug trafficking. Starring Taylor Schilling, Kate Mulgrew, Jason Biggs.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Orange is the New Black Here

[ Last edited by shinny at 6-24-2016 17:57 ]

Episode 1

A very adult show it such a shame Piper actually trusted her girlfriend when she suggested she should come with her and all the flashback about her life before prison and her experience in prison were interesting.

Episode 2: Punch

Pissing off Red making piper stave was interesting punishment but who thought a back cream would solve her problem. I first thought Piper was reasonable for fridge but now i am not sure and look like Piper has a girlfriend whether she like it or not but she crazy

Episode 3: Lesb*** Request Denied

I can't believe she peed on the floor

So much for trying let her down gently

Nice back story on prisoner who had sex-change operation that was surprising and his wife was very understand i don't think many women would of stayed with their husband if they had operation

1x01 I Wasn’t Ready

Piper surrendering herself to prison has to be a first but spread your cheeks and cough I thought was amusing but I'm surprised she managed to get a phone call and shampoo and you would think they would close the cubical door while having sex

Episode 4: Imaginary Enemies

So we find out Claudete backstory that guy deserves it for abuse one of her maid.

What that other women did with screwdriver was amusing

Piper being responsible was a surprise

1x02 Tit Punch

Not letting Piper eat was cruel but after the used tampon I'm surprised she would eat the cafeteria food and sods law they fixed the vending machine so it was out of order, trust Red to burst the breast implant and Alex not getting any food was fare as she was the who passed Piper cake

1x03 Lesbian Request Denied

Piper's new love interest chasing away Alex was amusing as she has a hell of a temper but Piper was lucky that the lesbian request was denied

1x04 Imaginary Enemies

I'm surprised they don't have a female officer for the frisk searches as its a woman's prison but having a grope was predictable and finding the screwdriver in her jacket was a surprise but I would suspect it was planted and using the screwdriver as a sex toy was amusing

1x05 The Chickening

All that effort for a chicken but ending was priceless

1x05 The Chickening

The girls making out in the chapel has to be wrong in so many ways but the cross bringing the roof down I found amusing and who would of thought Piper seeing the chicken was so significant

1x06 WAC Pack

Trying to identify the rude picture was interesting and the rapping was amusing

1x07 Blood Donut

Coffee and doughnut's to keep the girls in-line was cheap and Piper having to turn in the phone to get the running track re-opened was interesting but I didn't think she would even consider it and him changing the deal because she wouldn't give up the name was disgusting

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes but she should of known better when he said she had no choice she didn't figure out he would just nominate her and now she made red angry even through she wasn't responsible .

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Are you getting feeling that warden has a crush on piper way he looked at her at end of the episode.

Moscow Mule

Well having all prisoner coming down with the flu was amusing but the fact one of them is pregnant and other one went into labour was interesting. Piper ex getting stuck in a dryer was amusing but there certainly worked out their issues that way but warden thinking it was some sort of arousal kinky thing was great.

So now he found out how Red get the drugs in thanks Red making Nicky mad causing her reveal red secret

140 1234567
Thread