Thread
Printable Version

Baby Daddy Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Baby Daddy Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Baby Daddy Premieres on ABC Family on June 20, 2012

Baby Daddy, is a half-hour series about Ben (Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Kyle XY) who, in his 20s, becomes a surprise dad to a baby girl when she's left on his doorstep by an ex-girlfriend. Ben decides to raise the baby with the help of his mother Bonnie (Melissa Peterman), his brother Danny (Derek Theler), his best buddy Tucker (Tahj Mowry) and his close female friend, Riley (Chelsea Kane), who is harboring a secret crush on him.

The series will be executive produced by Dan Berendsen (The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch and Hannah Montana: The Movie).        

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Baby Daddy Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2017 00:00 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Raising Hope part 2

Still can't decided whether i should watch this or not

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I will get around to it soon, just catching up with Lab Rats and some of the others

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Your really taking your time i expected you be caught up by end of this month since normally it takes you 2 weeks catch up when summer tv season starts and next month some more shows are starting as well regular show

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I have been busy with other things as well as the Football and F1 and some days I'm lucky if I can watch just a couple of episodes

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Oh right you been watching football i can't believe Italy beat Germany

1x01 Pilot

Riley saying she knows how Emma feels waking up in a strange place was amusing and Ben's mother, Bonnie telling him to sign the adoption papers was a surprise as most grandmother would love their grandchildren

1x02 I Told You So

Bonnie threatening the guy's, if  anything happens to my granddaughter she will kill them was ironic as she wanted Ben to sign her away and he deserved the I told you so after they left Emma alone not knowing Bonnie was there

1x03 The Nurse and the Curse

Ben flirting with the nurse was amusing and asking Riley to check her out was bizarre but the fight was priceless

1x04 Guys, Interrupted

Riley getting the wrong idea from Danny about who fancies her in the bar was amusing and Bonnie dumping Tucker girlfriend for him was interesting

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she knew he wouldn't be able to look after her but his mates showing him he can was great.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well that the problems with friends trying sneak out without making sure whether other guy heard you but it's good thing they had his mother to check on her

Thread