64 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The Fall Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Fall Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Fall Premieres on RTÉ One on May 12, 2013

The Fall is a brand new five-part drama set in Northern Ireland following a PSNI investigation into a string of recent homicides. When the PSNI are unable to close the case after 28 days, Detective Superintendent Stella Gibson ( Gillian Anderson) of the Metropolitan Police Service is called in to review the case. Under her new leadership, the local detectives must track down and stop the serial killer who is terrorising the city of Belfast.

Starring:

Gillian Anderson (The X Files), Jamie Dornan (Once Upon A Time), Archie Panjabi (The Good Wife), John Lynch (Sliding Doors), Simon Delaney (Father & Son), Laura Donnelly (Merlin), Stuart Graham (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy), Michael McElhatton (Perrier's Bounty), Bronagh Waugh (Hollyoaks) and Ian McElhinney (Game of Thrones).

Source
Homepage
BBC Two

Discuss Anything About The Fall Here

[ Last edited by shinny at 9-24-2016 20:19 ]

1x01 Dark Descent

Sarah coming home to find that her underwear had been laid out on her bed would be freaky but I can't believe the scum bag who broke in left his children at home alone and how unlucky the police realised she may be next but were too late and had no idea he was inside with her

This has now been added to the flash site

Just a side note. It actually premiered on RTÉ on Sunday May 12th. http://www.rte.ie/ten/2013/0510/thefall.html
http://www.rte.ie/drama/tv/featured/thefall/index.html

[ Last edited by shinny at 5-15-2013 08:03 ]

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

That was the version I watched as I posted in the morning before the BBC aired theirs

PS I have edited the first post and included your link as the homepage as it aired their first and has more information

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-15-2013 08:19 ]
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Go raibh maith agat :) 5-15-2013 00:26

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Perfect, thanks Jim.

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

No thank you for the link

1x02 Darkness Visible

Talk about a cold blooded killer taking the time to bath Sarah's corps and put nail varnish on her plus he also washing the sheets and posed her for photos

1x03 Insolence & Wine

That was a close call for Spector while he was looking for his next victim but being followed made it awkward for him to leave after giving them a reason for why he was there

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2013 10:30 ]

1x04 My Adventurous Song

The suicide of the police officer was a surprise especially as it was in the station and Paul attacking the latest victim knowing she had come home with someone was risky but why the guy didn't call the police before having another go was crazy

1x05 The Vast Abyss

Paul's babysitter doesn't know how lucky she is and sad to think the hospital were reluctant to allow the victim to be forensically examined knowing her attacker killed her brother and telling his wife he was having an affair was better then telling her the truth

It would be nice if the rest of the episodes would be added onto viptv

I can find episodes 3-5 on youtube,  but not episode 2.

64 1234
Thread