Thread
Printable Version

user name and password

user name and password

Can I change my user name and password on viptv.net?
P

Reply 1#1 patchouse's post

Reply 1#1 patchouse's post

You cannot change your username.  You can change your password using the link codebreaker posted.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hello everyone
Have recently had a bug wipe my hard drive on my desk top. The details I had for log in to VIP TV are now not working. Sooo in order to reset my password I went through one link to reset as discovered on the forum. However it did not work with new password details. So I have created another account to try and contact admin to try and help reset my former account as I still have a substantial amount of points I would like to use. I have sent a PM to admin and have tired the online support section. Can anyone help me please?
Much appreciated

Reply 4#4 gerijones01's post

Hi there, yes send an email to the administrator using this email address: LBJedward@gmail.com with these details.

Reply 5#5 shinny's post

Super, thanks for the info

Reply 6#6 gerijones01's post

You're very welcome. Come back and let us know if it doesn't get sorted.

forgotten password

I don't know my password and cannot access on my new device. I tried the link on this thread and it doesn't work for me. Also, as an added bit of fun - I don't think I use the email account that I originally signed up with  anymore... Help?

Reply 8#8 NMcNinney's post

Send an email to LBJedward@gmail.com with your username and explain the situation. He should be able to reset it for you and link it to a new email address.

Custom Print

I cannot log in my account.

the message below appears when i try to log in
SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_newviptv.vodcms_playlog WHERE 1551470006-activetime>=1296000

what should i do?

Reply 10#10 amnabd's post

The site seems to be down.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread