Thread
Printable Version

real player site

real player site

it seems, all of a sudden, i am unable to access the: vip.tv-video.net which is the real player site. i am able to access the flash site, but i have always been able to access both. i am on a mac, 10.9.3 and i have used ALL browsers in attempt to access it, and it simply has a white screen. it says and does NOTHING. i have read these forums through and through and the last threads for real player help go back to 2011, there isn't anything recent. i even went to real player (12.0 version) and typed in the url and nothing. has the site been removed or ???? i like to access both, as some shows don't appear on both sites.

thank you,
HK

Reply 1#1 hedykay's post

I'm not sure when you last tried to access it, but the RP site was discontinued a while ago.  Not all of the shows were moved to the Flash site due to low viewing numbers and server capacity.  You are welcome to request shows be returned by posting in our New Show Suggestions Thread.  Please make sure to read post #1 of that thread and follow the instructions so that your suggestions are counted.  Sorry for any inconvenience, but with the Flash site and the mobile site doing so well, it was not feasible for Admin to maintain the RP site, seeing as it's traffic was much lower.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 hedykay's post

RM site was planned to be closed on May 1, 2012 according to admin

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

THANK YOU! i guess it has been a long time since i accessed it! i hadn't realized it has been that long! glad to hear, actually, that they were consolidated into one. i love the site, so thanks!

Reply 4#4 hedykay's post

You're welcome.  I know well how easy it is for so much time to pass without realizing it.  Glad you're continuing to enjoy the site.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread