Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:43 ]

the books are good

Reply 2#2 kellemanske's post

Well i just watched the first episode it started off boring but it did get slightly more interesting as the episode progress but it will interesting to see what big secrets is and how Jenna is involved were they responsible for making her blind?.

I like all those little secrets that were revealed about each of the girls in the first episodes  and they really have 1 season make this show work otherwise it's doomed.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

there are three books, I read one of them a while back but I don't remember everything. I'm just a bit afraid that it will be a bit the same way as it was for 10 things I hate about you. It might become boring...

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

i think different shows as no mystery in 10 things but this one has a few twist and turn to actually keep interesting.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I liked the mystery with the text - note and E Mail signed - A considering the girls know she's dead or is she

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

These girls are suppose to good friend yet there all keeping secrets from each other and it does seem the dead girl seems know all their little secrets.

Episode 2

Well another decent episode i figured Jenna was responsible for text messages but can she see ?. is she pretending to be blind?.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

girls keeping secrets from each other is nothing new. even best friends have their secrets.  and yes there always seems to be that one girl who everyone tells everything to, or just seems to over hear everything.  This show has set up a good ground work for these girls.  Once tight and now have moved further apart and are slow to get close again.  It seems realictic in that sense.  

I haven't seen the second episode yet.  but all i got to say is that blind people can text, especially if they don't expect a responce.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 9#9 kwargalla's post

your right but i really hope none of them were actually involved with the murder because most secrets are harmless and each girl has motive but i really hope it was tragic accident none actually kill her on purpose.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I agree.  I hope they didn't kill Allison either.  It will be just too much and unbelivable if they swing the story that way.  Especially cause so far they seem to have really been friends, with no blackmail between them pior to the first episode.  Fingers crossed cause i don't like starting off liking the characters only to find out their not just liars but are killers.  

The thing is the girls knew allison was dead before they found the body.  That could mean something in future episodes.  in saying that though they seemed truly supprised that the body was burried in her backyard.

at the moment i'm thinking "A" might be the girl who moved into Allison's house cause all of Allisons stuff was still there and maybe she read a diary or something which gave her all the secrets.  that's just my first guess after watching only 1 episode.

Reply 11#11 kwargalla's post

Wow i was thinking the same thing about the girl who moved into Allison's house but i still think Jenna (the blind girl) has the most gain after second episode.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I'll let you know if my mind changes after i watch the 2nd episode, but after seeing her at the funeral i was thinking she might be the red herring to though people off.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Good episode i like the way the text messages keep the mystery of who is - A - but knowing about the teachers kiss and the goodnight kiss also adds to the mystery

1x03 To Kill a Mocking Girl

Another good episode i wonder who took the photo of the girls kissing and how did - A - know Hanna didn't get the guy

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

It does seem A has some sort of problem with keeping all the girls in the dark i mean each one seen a bad side yet none of them are able put it together. that photo thing was stupid if take photo do it in private. .

Wow after deciding shut A out she still manages to cause trouble

1x04 Can You Hear Me Now

Tired of being harassed by “A,” the girls decide to put a stop to the anonymous emails and text messages by blocking all unknown users but - A - using the radio to get her message across and beating Aria in telling her mother about her husband's infidelity was clever

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

We still have no idea if she dead and who actually sending the message   .

1x05 Reality Bites Me

It looks like there is going to be boy trouble all around but i think - A - is getting bold by videoing the girls and was responsible for taking the photo from the photo booth

Thread