Thread
Printable Version

Public Enemies General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Public Enemies General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Public Enemies is a drama series broadcast on BBC one and created by Tony Marchant . The series follows the relationship between 28-year-old Eddie, who has been released on life sentence from prison and his probation officer, Paula, who has just returned to work following from a suspension after a crime was committed by an offender under her supervision.

Offical Site

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Did this start last night because the TV guides have it starting on the 3rd and BBC says the 4th but on my now next guide on the the TV which has only 2 episodes for today and tomorrow, i cant check yesterday plus it's not on the i player

Reply 1#1 bala's post

That is strange that Sky's TV guide has this on Friday but my windows media center guide has the Hustle on at the same time but the information for that episode sounds like the latest Leverage episode

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I'm hoping this is the first episode because at the start it said a change to the billed episode and i would hate to think this is the second episode

1x01 Episode 1

Eddie taking a crafty look at Paula's address was interesting considering his temper and he should of explained to the girl from work before having sex in the toilet but him bumping into the victims family while shopping was unfortunate and what a revelation that he was told to plead guilty for a reduced sentence

1x02 Episode 2

Eddie still lying to his girlfriend, Jade was stupid and his claims that he’s an innocent man after all them years no one is going to believe him but his temper is his downfall and you have to fell sorry for Jade after Paula told her the truth but she did the right thing, I'm starting to think his doctor friend might be responsible because he is to willing to help him with drugs

1x03 Episode 3

It was obvious that Eddie was falling for Paula but i had a feeling his temper would land him back in jail but that one stupid innocent kiss when she got him from the police station almost ruined his live and what a horrible thought if the girls father had succeeded in his suicide nobody would of known the truth

This has now been added to the Flash site

Thread