Thread
Printable Version

Viewing via Apple TV not working

Viewing via Apple TV not working

Hi, I used to watch VIP TV via my IPad and Apple TV on the tv screen. Right now this option is not working. The sound is playing on the tv, but the image is still on the IPad. The only way to get it on the tv screen is with mirroring. Do you have the same problem ? And, most importantly, do you have a solution ? Best regards

Hello anyone home ?

Is there anyone here to answer? I don’t believe my question is so stupid. Please answer. Thank you

Reply 2#2 Buziano's post

Your question isn't stupid. I don't have an answer, as I don't use Apple TV, and am unfamiliar with it. One of the other moderators said that she was still able to use Apple AirPlay with no difficulty, but I think that's different. Sorry.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Apple Airplay

Thank you. May I ask, do you use an IPad or a MacBook or a Phone ?

Reply 4#4 Buziano's post

I don't use either. Shinny posted this:

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 12-6-2019 12:28 AirPlay works fine. I've used it on both my iPhone and Macbook since the update.

I just noticed that LBJ created a thread about bugs with Apple TV here. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 12-11-2019 14:09 ]

Thank you

Yes, I already answered in his thread. I guess, people are really not used to this forum to be used. There is very little communication.

Reply 6#6 Buziano's post

The forum used to be used a lot. Now people pretty much only post when they are having problems. We have fewer active moderators now because of the decrease in forum traffic. Also, LBJ does address issues, but communication isn't his strong suit. Those of us that continue to volunteer as moderators do our best to help, but we have no control over the viewing site, and we haven't been kept up to date about the changes for a while.

Thread