Thread
Printable Version

What is going on with changes and multiple VIP sites?

What is going on with changes and multiple VIP sites?

Please can someone explain what is happening with the new site as there has been very little communication.

There seem to be multiple sites which is confusing 
- which one is the correct one now? 
- Are old ones being demised?
- How do you transfer points over?
- What is this change to the payment plan?  Is there no longer a points based service? looks like you now have to sign up to 30 days or 365 days?  The fees look very expensive

If the administrators could post a clear summary of the changes and which site we are supposed to be using that would be helpful.  I logged on today to vip.tv-video.net and it looks different.  I now seem to be an 'unpaid member' whatever that is!

Hi

Could you give us a full description of signing in for the new site.

I am using my old log in details for new site, it's saying Invalid details, which they are not 'cause i have signed in with the same user name for this site.

1) What is the exact website name, I just did link from your post.
2) Why can't I log in with my old details.
3) I have an account as well as my husband, will our points be transferred? I just by amazon gift card, I had over 1200 points my my husband 800 points.
4) If we have to sign up again how do we transfer points.

I don't mind the look I just think there should have been more information, a generic email with details would have been helpful.

Thanks

Hi 

Me again.

Can't even sign in for new account.  Please advise.
Thanks

Hi 

That's fine

But I want to be able to sign into the new site as well as VIP will probably close as the new site gets up and running.

1) Why can't I use my VIP sign in details on new site.
2) Why can't I open new account and if I do will my 1453 points be transferred over.
3) Why didn't we get an email telling us whats happening.

Been with you a long time and this is the worst it's ever been .

Reply 3#3 ritac-p's post

The new site isn't open to enrolment yet. When it's officially opened, I'm sure we'll be given the details about accounts and if there will need to be a transfer of points. Sorry I haven't any new info to provide. We're all waiting for specifics.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread