Thread
Printable Version

Recommend Shows

Recommend Shows

Since it's the holidays and there is not much to watch being newly updated I thought that we could all recommend some shows that we really like so that if people (like me) find that they have nothing to watch they might try something someone else recommends. State the name of the show, type of show(ie Drama, Sci-fi, ect.), and if you like where the shows story is set. No plot spoilers please. My pics are these and anything with or or I highly recommended: Drama Body of Proof Bones Castle Covert Affairs Criminal Minds(listed in action adventure) Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior Game of Thrones Grey's Anatomy House La Femme Nikita NCIS NCIS: Los Angeles ReGenesis The Secret Circle(for some reason this is listed as a comedy) Weeds(same as above) Comedy Scrubs Sci-Fi Battlestar Galactica Charmed Sanctuary Stargate Atlantis Stargate SG-1 Stargate Universe Torchwood True Blood P.S. limited use of emoticons is annoying [ Last edited by woothdye at 12-22-2011 00:13 ]
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 1#1 woothdye's post

To be honest i rather watch movies than tv shows as there quicker to watch

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Bah humbug to you to sir

Reply 3#3 woothdye's post

Just call me the Grinch

Reply 1#1 woothdye's post

Well if you really want recommendation you really should watch new show that started in September that way you only have watch a few episodes
  • Once upon a time
  • Grimm
  • Shameless US
  • Person of Interest Who has time watch 8 season House

I would like to add: *Unforgettable *Rizolli and Isles *Revenge *Hawaii five-0 *The Mentalist (for everyone who hasn't watched a single episode, just give it a try ) I was dissappointed in Stargate universe. However SG-1 was great! I'm still not sure about the new shows, except for Person of interest which I think is great .

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

Forgot to add revenge

For new shows i would suggest American Horror Story Once Upon a Time Terra Nova Revenge [ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-21-2011 18:22 ]

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I don't think American Horror Story would be to everyone taste since very odd show

Reply 9#9 bala's post

That is the one show that really surprised me with the plot because you just cant predict what is going to happen next

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

You have to admit it's not very easy show to follow

Reply 11#11 bala's post

It is hard to follow but for me that make it more enjoyable because a lot of shows become predictable

I've actually been thinking of watching Revenge and American Horror Story but wasn't sure if they would be any good

Reply 13#13 woothdye's post

They are both good but as you have read about American Horror Story you have to pay attention to details

I saw once upon a time and HIGHLY recommend it. Great so far. I've been filling with dr Quinn (not on site *yet!) which is easy to get a few eps and come back to it. FIREFLY! Heheh.
    I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Really surprised by this

Tell me a story

Thread