Thread
Printable Version

Programs freezing

Programs freezing

Sorry if this has been discussed of late bout could not find it. For the past 2 weeks both US an European servers have been freezing in the middle of programs, not streaming completely etc, any clues. Flash and all are up to date, Thanks

The US server was going through an upgrade recently which meant we did experience issues on the EU server (as everyone was using this) during peak times. However, we actually had an update today to say that the US Server was upgraded and back in service. In saying that, I was having hassle with the EU server this evening, but the US one is loading faster. During peak times (which would be now) we recommend that people let the show load to about 1/4 of the way up the bar before watching it. This will help with your viewing.

Hi Again, Thanks for your help. Problem is they start (both US and EU) servers then about 5 minutes into it they freeze and never start again, even after letting it stream for a long time. It has been this way for a few nights and mainly between 19:00 and 23:00 hours GMT.

Do you know what bandwidth you have? The timeframe you mention is definitely peak time. I generally have slower problems at that time but it does not freeze on me. Have you tried any of the suggestions in this thread also?: Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread

Thread