76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Twisted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Twisted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Twisted is centered on a charismatic 16-year-old with a troubled past (Avan Jogia) who has recently reconnected with his two female best friends from childhood (Maddie Hasson and Kylie Bunbury). He becomes the prime suspect when a fellow student is found dead in her home. The series also stars Kimberly Quinn, Sam Robards, Ashton Moio and Denise Richards.

Show site

"Twisted" Sneak Peek

Episode 1

I am noticing a pattern going on with ABC family show first we have Pretty Little Liars than Lying Game and now this this. Another mystery series and unfortunately it's not as good as those show. While it's only first episode I do see problem i wouldn't be surprised if this get cancelled within first season but i could be wrong.  

So let's discuss we have a guy who when he was 8 years old murdered his aunty and leaving two female friend as witness and now he has been released from jail and want reconnect but both of them want nothing to do with him but within first episode he manages to get back their friendship.

The cliffhanger is that another girl is murdered and he's prime suspect and fact he has dead girl necklace makes him look guilty .

This has now been added to the flash site

1x01 Pilot

Danny rescuing Jo after getting drunk was nice but the way he whispered in the guys ear was a surprise as he was known as the socio-path and Lacey turning her back on him considering she was their all night was disappointing

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Having the dead girls necklaces does make him look guilty of her murder but as the necklaces was on his aunts neck in the photo did someone in the dead girl's family kill his aunt and he or someone in his family getting payback

#thesociopath

Guys please get this trending for Avan #thesociopath on twitter

1x02 Grief is a Five Letter Word

I'm not surprised Jo is battling with her father over her friendship with Danny after the way he stopped her in the street and Jo trying  to set up a dinner between their two families was never going to be easy, Kyle snooping in the bedroom was ironic as he missed the photo downstairs right under his nose

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

He didn't know what he was looking for but him holding on to necklace is going get him caught ?

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Considering he's a cop and the fact his wife noticed it doesn't give you a lot of confidence in him as a cop

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well women are more observant than men

1x03 PSA de RĂ©sistance

I cant believe Kyle walked up to the door wanting to see the photo he missed during dinner but nice try using the real-estate photos to see what he missed but what a lucky break finding a copy in his garage and poor Jo being humiliated with that video

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-3-2013 06:12 ]

1x04 Sleeping with the Frenemy

Karen finding the necklace after the police had searched the place I found amusing so first Kyle missed the photo and now the necklace it don't give you any confidence in his ability at being a cop and Gloria all smiles while she was having a go at Karen was great

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes that was amusing it was a smart hiding place but cop probably thought it was armchair but the question will she get rid of the necklace ?. Boy he not bad at football

76 1234
Thread