Thread
Printable Version

compatibilty with smart tv or streaming device

compatibilty with smart tv or streaming device

I used to have a Sony google tv and was able to access viptv but I no longer have it. Are there any particular systems that this will work on? Also any plans on changing f format from Flash? Th a inks in advance

Reply 1#1 brokengirl01's post

I have read in the forum that it works on smart TV's with the right firm ware and on Play-station 3 so if your device has access to an open browser and plays flash or html5 videos it should work

Reply 1#1 brokengirl01's post

Quote:
Originally posted by brokengirl01 at 5-22-2014 01:24
I used to have a Sony google tv and was able to access viptv but I no longer have it. Are there any particular systems that this will work on? Also any plans on changing f format from Flash? Th a inks ...

If you are unable to watch from the regular site, please try the mobile site, http://m.viptv.net/.
Every smart tv has it's own particular issues, so it's a matter of figuring out what works best for yours.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I was using a PS3 lately but it got laggy. I could  just use my trusty laptop and hdmi cable. I'm just in The market for a new tv and thought someone might have a brand they know works. Thanks for the replies.

Reply 4#4 brokengirl01's post

I'm sure one of the members has a Samsung

Reply 4#4 brokengirl01's post

I watch through my PS3. I have a new LG TV, but it's not a smart TV. I think any decent brand would work, if you're looking at getting a smart TV. Did my research, and for what it cost and what it offers for Canadians, it was recommended to me not to get one yet. If my old TV hadn't died, I'd have waited another year. As Jim mentioned, I do know of at least 2 members who have Samsung TVs.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread