Heroes GN link

Since the show is on hiatus and so are the quizzes for a while, I thought I'd start a thread with a link to the graphic novels. This week's installment is entitled: Elle's First Assignment (part 1). Feel free to post your comments about the GNs here.
Comments(161)

Chapter 129: Hanging By a Thread This leaves me thinking that Rebel is definitely NOT Micah. The language in the texts is too mature. Kids don't speak like that - even if they have the ideas, the word them differently. Maybe next week we'll get a bigger clue, or even an answer. That would be nice.

Chapter 130: Baby Powder

I still haven't had a chance to watch this week's episode (going to do that now) so I imagine this will make more sense once I see Cold Snap. It's rather amusing though.

p.s. I know they always have a Nissan ad in the GNs, but this was too much. Usually there's a jpeg image that pops up when you see the hand...this time it was just the stupid ad for The Cube. Annoying product placement!

Chapter 131: COG This one seems to be just a bit of background on the agent that was killed this week. Are we to assume that COG means Changing of the Guard?

Chapter 132: Scenic Route It's a short one, and a little odd to see these characters together. I guess I didn't think that Rebel (Micah) was still busy helping the others after seeing what happened to Tracy - but I was mistaken.

Chapter 133: Exodus I still haven't had time to watch this week's episode yet, so have no idea how this fits in (as I refuse to read spoilers). Good GN though.

Chapter 134: One Good Hero Here's another to include in the ongoing saga of the Petrelli clan.

Here are the next 3: Chapter 135: The Natural Order of Things Chapter 136: Rebellion - Part 1: Rebel Yell Chapter 137: Rebellion - Part 2: Providence in the Fall of a Sparrow Haven't read them yet, but am looking forward to catching up with the GNs while I prepare the quiz for the finale.

Reply 148#148 waterlilybarb's post
For all you Heroes fans out there, don't forget that the GNs continue through the summer months. Feel free to share your thoughts on them (it's more fun than me talking to myself in here) and you just might be rewarded for your efforts.

Chapter 138: Rebellion - Part 3: Family The whole of Rebellion is a good story (though it's not finished yet). Gives us great info on how Micah started on his mission as Rebel, that Rebel isn't just 1 person, and how he found others to help in the cause. Also cool to see Claud is still around.

Chapter 139: Rebellion - Part 4: Left Behind Good long GN - especially as there was a wait for it. Lots of information filling in the blanks of some events that happened this past season. We also discovered Nana Dawson is still alive (as of this GN anyway), so maybe we'll get to see Nichelle Nichols again. Still no sign of Monica though. Chapter 140: Rebellion - Part 5: Wanted A little insight into Thompson Jr., and Rebellion is still to be continued.

Sorry for the delay. I haven't been keeping up this summer, but am catching up now. Here are the new chapters: Chapter 141: Rebellion - Part 6: Lost & Found Chapter 142: Liberation Well, Monica is alive & has been rescued, but now Micah is missing. Both GNs are good and it's nice they tied up the Rebellion storyline. I'd love to hear what anyone else thinks. Feel free to post if you read the GNs.

Is it me or does clair's foster dad have a power? cos he keeps surviving when he is the only one without a power!! I loves clair's power its so cool the fact that she cant die but peter's power is the best. He can take som1 else's power .

Reply 153#153 xxjujuxx's post
Noah doesn't have a power, but he does seem rather like a cat...with nine lives. It's possible his training helps him but also since he's been trying to help Claire, he's also had the assistance of those with powers.

It is a bit unfair because some of those with powers who helped noah ended up being killed by sylar because of his obsession about taking powers from other people. Noah is the only one not being chased by sylar since he has no power but he is the easiest one to kill.

Reply 155#155 xxjujuxx's post
Yes but it has been like that since the beginning of Heroes and I don't think that's gonna change any time soon

Reply 156#156 kellemanske's post
I agree. Noah's become too integral to the plot (for now at least), so it's unlikely they'll kill him off when there are new "heroes" for Sylar, and others, to go after. Only about a month until the new season begins. I'm getting excited.

a month????? I cant wait !!

Chapter 143: Ice Queen (Part 1) Chapter 144: Ice Queen (Part 2) A little catch up on Tracy prior to her appearance in the webisode.

Chapter 145: Stolen Fate Nice to have the weekly fix back.

Chapter 146: Running in Circles This one's a bit frustrating. I feel it leaves me with more questions than answers about Edgar...and Lydia. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Post Comment
This blog was closed or you do not have permission to post comment.