Heroes GN link

Since the show is on hiatus and so are the quizzes for a while, I thought I'd start a thread with a link to the graphic novels. This week's installment is entitled: Elle's First Assignment (part 1). Feel free to post your comments about the GNs here.
Comments(161)

Chapter 116: Stuck In The Middle This is a VERY short GN about a couple of the Marines at Pinehearst. It will be continued in the webisode The Recruit. I'll post that when I can find it somewhere other than on nbc.com, since that's only available to US residents.

Reply 122#122 waterlilybarb's post
I agree it was very short, but the webisode does provide a bit more insight in the first chapter of the recruit. I'm a little confused with why they are continuing this story line in the GNs if Nathan wants to round up all people with powers and lock them up. It doesn't make sense why the marine project would still be going on then. Maybe he just wants the original people with powers to be locked up so they can't get in his way of creating a super army with these Marines.

Reply 123#123 imarielle626's post
Here's the link to Chapter 1 of The Recruit: Private Mills.

Chapter 117: Red Eye (Part 1) This is another short one, but introduces us to a couple new characters. Hopefully part 2 will reveal a bit more.

Chapter 118: Red Eye (Part 2) Claire shows up in this GN. Maybe Anna & Red Eye will be in the Fugitives volume.

Chapter 119: Under The Bridge (Part 1) Good one - though it's another very short one. I like how it directly ties into the end of "Villains" though. Part 2 should reveal more...hopefully a little of Nathan's real agenda. p.s. For those in the U.S. - if you click on the next page option at the end of this GN it takes you to a couple new pages that if you click on bring you to webisodes and other video clips. Unfortunately, they aren't available on the NBC site out of the US. :(

oh man i forgot about these! ahh i'll have to catch up soon!

Here's the new link to the current GN. Chapter 120: Under the Bridge (Part 2)

Chapter 121: What We Have Wrought Good read. It picks up where we left off in the last aired episode, with Mohinder & Tracy in the car. It's getting us ready for the next chapter, which begins a week from Monday.

Reply 130#130 waterlilybarb's post
I enjoyed that GN. So if that truly was the last bit of the formula what happens next? I'm glad Suresh chose not to play G-d again. I did not like the Suresh of the last chapter! I miss good ole' Mohinder! Can't wait for the next chapter to start =)

Reply 131#131 imarielle626's post
I hear ya' Arielle. I miss the pre-serum Mohinder too. New chapter begins Monday! Chapter 122: Almost Famous This one's about Matt & Daphne. I liked it.

Here's the link for the new GN - Chapter 123: Out Of Town...On Business

Chapter 124: Libertad Interesting. This picks up where last night's episode left off. We still don't have an ID on the text sender, but it's a good GN.

Chapter 125: The Swimmer I still haven't had a chance to watch the new episode, so I don't know exactly how this fits in - but, that looked quite a bit like Claire at the end of the GN. Guess I'll know for sure when I watch the epi.

Reply 135#135 waterlilybarb's post
Yep that was Claire. It follows the episode so I'll make sense once you watch. I wish this one was a little longer, it would have been nice to have a little more background on Alex. The GN didn't really give us anything the episode didn't.

Chapter 126: Comrades (Part 1) YAY! Claude is in this one...though it's set in the past. I'll be interested to see how/if this fits into the show.

Chapter 127: Comrades (Part 2) More about the age shifter.

Reply 137#137 waterlilybarb's post
I might be wrong but I think this whole "Comrades" two-parters is about Noah dealing with Danko and being morally gray...

Reply 139#139 roca's post
That makes sense. It does give us more insight into why Noah is the way he is.

Chapter 128: Puppet With No Strings So Doyle has made some changes. Interesting GN.

Post Comment
This blog was closed or you do not have permission to post comment.