Heroes GN link

Since the show is on hiatus and so are the quizzes for a while, I thought I'd start a thread with a link to the graphic novels. This week's installment is entitled: Elle's First Assignment (part 1). Feel free to post your comments about the GNs here.
Comments(161)

had a thought and thought I'd share...could Evs Dropper be Mrs. Petrelli??? It seems like she could fit the profile and we still don't know much about her "power". I hope they integrate this character into the season!

Two more GNs are up. Chapter 93: Kill Squad Part 1 Chapter 94: Kill Squad Part 2 Enjoy =)

Reply 83#83 imarielle626's post
so in these two GNs we just get to see another bag and tag. Nothing seemed to interesting until the end of part 2. He saved his last bullet for Gabriel Gray...Sylar...now this could get interesting!

Reply 83#83 imarielle626's post
Thanks for adding the links Arielle. I've got so much going on at the moment, I forgot it was the day they were released. Haven't had a chance to read them yet, but will post when I do.

Reply 84#84 imarielle626's post
I have to agree. I was kind of trying to figure out the point of this GN until the last frame of the 2nd one. I'm curious now for the next installment. As for your idea of Angela Petrelli possibly being Evs Dropper - very interesting. It's definitely within the realms of possibility. I hope they reveal who Evs Dropper is either before the season starts or at the beginning of it. It's been dragging on for far too long now.

Reply 86#86 waterlilybarb's post
they'll probably wait until the season starts and give a little intro to the character there because if you don't read the GNs you'd be completely lost if they all of a sudden just throw Evs Dropper in.

Reply 87#87 imarielle626's post
AH, you're right. I enjoy them so much that I forget most people don't read them. I know my Mum would like to but she hasn't had internet access. She will when I move in though, so I think she'll enjoy them too. I find they really flesh out some of the smaller story lines and give extra insight into some of the characters. I'm getting excited for season 3, especially since season 2 was so short.

Chapter 95: The Kill Squad (Part 3) So it looks like Joe Gallagher was Ted Sprague's brother-in-law. We also meet Paulette Hawkins, D.L's mother & Micah's Grandmother (unfortunately, it's all too short). Apparently she has also been discovered to have quite a strong ability, which would only add to the genetic theory. This "Kill Squad" seems just as nasty as the Company. I guess they're preparing us for all sorts of "Villains", which will appear in Volume 3.

Reply 89#89 waterlilybarb's post
wait the "kill squad" is not a part of the company? I thought they were, they just threw in their own orders along with what the Company gave them. Micah is losing everyone close to him! Although rumor has it Nikki is alive and will be back in the third season.

Reply 90#90 imarielle626's post
They are part of the Company, but they seem to be a completely different branch, more intent on killing the "specials" than protecting & using their abilities. I guess they're kind of a black ops section of the Company. I guess I just meant that they were even more ruthless than the regular villainy of those running the Company generally are. It is sad for Micah, but yes, Nikki is supposed to be back this season. Maybe she'll be out for some revenge herself, considering all she's been through, and everything that Micah has had to endure as well.

This week's GN is up. Here's the link...Chapter 96: Going Postal In this GN we see a little bit more into our sound producing mail man featured in the webisodes.

Chapter 97: Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration Ooh looks like next chapter we get to learn a bit more about Kaito's death possibly...

Chapter 98: Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration Part 2 We get to learn a little more about one of the newest villains/heroes Daphne.

here's this weeks. Chapter 99: Hindsite I'll comment on it when i have a bit more time to read it (not that anyone will comment back until Barb gets back...and now I feel like and am conversing with myself ) **edit** okay so I read the GN now. Just another GN leading up to the eventual unveiling of who Evs Dropper is. Can't wait to find out! [ Last edited by imarielle626 at 8-21-2008 15:44 ]

Chapter 100: Foresight ...and we still have to wait to find out who Evs Dropper is!

Here are the next two installments: Chapter 101: Into the Wild (Part One) and Chapter 102: Into the Wild (Part Two) Unfortunately, I haven't been able to catch yet so am unable to comment. I'm itching to read the 6 I've missed, plus the one that will be posted later this week. Maybe I'll get to read them at someone else's house. It takes too long to load them with dial-up and I get too impatient waiting.

Chapter 103: Into the Wild (Part 3) okay so I finally caught up. So the GNs sort of wrapped up the whole Evs Dropper story. Now I wonder if it will actually be included in the show. I do however think the baby will be one of our villains. Can't wait for tomorrow! (though i can't actually watch tomorrow )

Reply 98#98 imarielle626's post
Thanks Arielle for posting that link. I'm still not caught up, but am trying to read a couple tonight. I got to see the show "Countdown to Heroes" tonight, even though it airs before the show Monday night. Occasionally, living in Canada has it's benefits with regards to TV, and this was one of them. I got to see a LOT of stuff about the new season, which makes we want to catch up on the GNs even more. Can't wait until tonight!

Here's the newest GN link: Chapter 104 - Dreams Until Death You'll want to read it in order to answer all the questions on the quiz.

Chapter 105: The Sting of Injustice Interesting backstory on Knox and Jesse. Definitely worth the read - even the insane load time it took on my stupid dial-up.

Post Comment
This blog was closed or you do not have permission to post comment.