Heroes GN link

Since the show is on hiatus and so are the quizzes for a while, I thought I'd start a thread with a link to the graphic novels. This week's installment is entitled: Elle's First Assignment (part 1). Feel free to post your comments about the GNs here.
Comments(161)

Chapter 79: Different And The Same is the new GN. We have another visit from our dream guide, and another view of HRG doing his thing.

Well, even though it seems I'm talking to myself these days, here's the link to the latest GN: Chapter 80 - Moonlight Serenade. It's another one that provides some back story. This time we learn more about Linda Tavara, and go back to her teen years. The more I learn about her, the creepier she becomes. It's definitely an interesting power, and more insight into why she became the person we've met in earlier GNs.

Here's the new link - Chapter 81: Donna's Big Date (Part 1). Looks like we may have a new recruit. And, apparently Thompson had a son (or adopted son) with an ability, because he's Elle's partner. This one's a 2 parter, so I'll be interested to see what happens in part 2.

Chapter 82: Donna's Big Date Part 2: Replay finds Donna waking up in an infirmary in a room with none other than the resurrected HRG. So in the Heroes timeline, this is right after Generations ends. I wonder if Felicia is the new viewer chosen "hero" from the online contest/poll? And who is Evs Dropper? I'm assuming from the context that it's someone who wants to take The Company down, but I'm intrigued. Definitely looking forward to finding out more.

Just caught up on the GNs. Interesting. I am really looking forward to the new season. It looks like Bennet and some others are joining together to take down the company.

Reply 66#66 imarielle626's post
I agree. September seems far off, but I have lots going on between now & then, so the GNs will keep me going until then. This week's installment is Chapter 83: Career Choices. More information on Donna and the potty-mouthed Felicia. The ending is quite a surprise. I'm looking forward to the next chapter - Trust Issues.

The new GN is up. Here's the link - Chapter 84: Trust Issues (Part 1). Someone's killing the agents that don't have abilities. Looks like battle lines are going to be drawn. Should be good!

Chapter 85: Trust Issues (Part 2) is up and it looks like our friend Donna is going to get some answers herself. She's still being used as a mole by the mysterious Evs Dropper, and is beginning to question her role - especially after what Thompson showed her in the last issue. Little Donna is coming into her own. I can't wait to see what happens next.

In Chapter 86: Faces (Part 1) we meet another two agents - Penny Logan and her mother. Quite the team. Thompson seems more of a jerk all the time, and Evs Dropper is still on a mission to help those with abilities stay out of the Company's grip.

Chapter 87: Faces (Part 2). Thompson Jr. is even a bigger creep than I thought. It's a good scenario though, and Mom Logan's ability is quite unique. Too bad she's so superficial - but even at that, she & Penny make a good team.

Chapter 88: Root & Branch (Part 1) - The Big Bag and Tag We meet more agents, and there's an interesting little twist at the end of this one. Looking forward to the next issue.

The new chapter is up. Chapter 89: Root & Branch (Part 2) - Weeding Out This chapter still has another part to it. Very interesting indeed. One thought I had, and I'm probably WAY off, but could HRG be Evs Dropper? I don't know. If he's still in custody, probably not, but I just had to put it out there.

just caught up on all the GNs. All very interesting. I too am curious to find out who Evs Dropper is. It is hard to tell if he/she is a hero or a villain though. We know he/she wants to take down the company, but just some of the things he/she has done in the GNs makes me wonder if his/her intentions are pure. It's weird before I read your above post, I always had this image in my mind that Evs Dropper was female. I guess I just formed that assumption and kept this image I created for the character in my mind the whole time. I didn't even realize until just now that we haven't actually seen Evs Dropper. I can't wait for Season 3 to start!

Reply 74#74 imarielle626's post
YAY! Someone else who actually posts about the GNs. I'm delighted to have you back. I have a feeling Evs Dropper will play a big role in the next chapter - Villains, and from what we've been led to believe, the line between hero & villain won't be as distinctive as it has been in the past.

yeah i noticed this thread was lacking without me here =) I do wish more people posted about the GNs. I always find myself trying to link things from the GNs to the show and then read your posts and sometimes get a completely different idea in my mind. Its fun to figure out how these characters might play in in the next season.

Reply 76#76 imarielle626's post
I do the same. There are some great characters in the GNs that I'm hoping will carry over to the show. That Thompson Jr. was a surprise, and he seems quite a lot like his Dad. It's too bad others don't comment on them. There MUST be others who visit our site that read them. I'd love to hear what they think.

Chapter 90: Root & Branch (Part 3) - Extraction is up. Booyah! Did we just get the identity of Evs Dropper? That would be cool! I sure hope this character is in season 3. He'd be great in Villains. Not what I expected at all. I love when that happens.

Chapter 91: Berlin (Part 1) OK, I jumped the gun last week. Apparently there are still heaps of agents to go through, and it hasn't been stated if Evs Dropper is male or female. Now I want to know what this Devin's agenda is and why he wants people killed. It's getting good!

Chapter 92: Berlin (Part 2) This one I found a bit confusing. They got 'the German" but I can't tell if Gael is one of the good guys or not. I want to know who Evs Dropper is already. I guess I'll just have to wait. I hope next week's chapter sheds some more light on the story.

Reply 80#80 waterlilybarb's post
i didn't like this one. It didn't really give us much. I agree i just want to know who Evs Dropper is already! They probably won't let us know until the season starts as it seems like the character will probably be incorporated into the show. There would be no point in putting so much emphasis on the one character if they weren't going to use it!

Post Comment
This blog was closed or you do not have permission to post comment.