Heroes GN link

Since the show is on hiatus and so are the quizzes for a while, I thought I'd start a thread with a link to the graphic novels. This week's installment is entitled: Elle's First Assignment (part 1). Feel free to post your comments about the GNs here.
Comments(161)

Reply 41#41 imarielle626's post
Thanks Arielle! It wasn't up yet when checked yesterday, and I've been too sick today to do much of anything. I'll read it tomorrow as my eyes feel like they're burning out of my head.

Reply 41#41 imarielle626's post
I wonder who the "she" is that Linda was referring to? That was her notebook at the end right? So, how did she have Arthur Petrelli's contact info? Very curious indeed.

Reply 43#43 waterlilybarb's post
Just read the GN. For some reason my computer just would not load it the last couple times I tried. Anyway, it looks like we may be getting a bit more background into the Petrelli family. I too am curious to know how/why she has his contact info.

Reply 44#44 imarielle626's post
It wasn't your computer, it must have been the site because I had the same problem. I wound up downloading the printable version so I could read it earlier in the week. I agree...I thought that chapter was over, but it looks like we'll be finding out more in the War Buddies chronicles. I think having more info on the Petrelli clan will be useful in figuring out what Angela's agenda really is. The show isn't returning until the fall, so I'm really glad we continue to get bits of the story in the meantime.

Here's the new link - Chapter 74 - Blindsided Nice little background story about Noah Bennett, and how he became the man in Horn-Rimmed Glasses.

i know thi is not in the right thread but when is "heroes" restarting? thnks for the info

Reply 47#47 xxjujuxx's post
Sad to say, we all would have to wait till this fall... around September...

I just noticed that the War Buddies GN was about Linderman. They probably mentioned that in one of the earlier ones but I had forgotten. I can't wait for war buddies part 8...see how Linderman and the Petrellis get involved. As for the newest one: Interesting. I remember the flashback they showed with Claire picking out the horn-rimmed glasses for her dad. Just curious about the Butlers. Wonder why they chose that name for this GN as well as the Bennet's cover name. Wonder if we'll eventually learn more about that later. It can't be a coincidence the name is the same!

Reply 49#49 imarielle626's post
I think Noah picked it as their alias because he remembered the Butlers. You're right, it can't be coincidence. Nothing in this show is.

New GN is up! Chapter 75: A lesson in electricity So nice to have two in a row after being gone for the week =)

Reply 51#51 imarielle626's post
Thank you Arielle. I totally forgot it was Tuesday. I'll have to go and read it now.

Reply 52#52 waterlilybarb's post
OK, I just read it. Very interesting, because Franklin didn't have anymore children after that experiment, so he wouldn't be an ancestor of any of our "heroes". Is it indicating that some got their abilities in a way other than through genetics? I'm curious to read future chapters to see how they tie this new information in.

Woah I totally forgot to comment after reading. I've been getting really distracted lately. I guess it it just the trip and move. Anyway, the Ben Franklin thing was interesting. I am wondering if maybe he some how transfered his electricity to someone who then passed it on through genes and eventually Elle was born. Although it is rumored that Kirsten Bell is not signed on for next season so it would be interesting how that would tie in then.

New one's up Chapter 76: Pieces of Me.

Reply 55#55 imarielle626's post
Interesting little story. I wonder if he's going to be a new character next season, or if he's just filler? Did you recognize the girl in the jpeg with Zach Quinto? I can't place her.

which girl? I recognized the little Indian boy from Mohinder's dream back in first season. It was an interesting little story. But I don't think very important character wise. I think it may have just been a reintroduction of the little boy (I forgot his name). Maybe we will learn more about some characters through their dreams like how Mohinder learned about Shanti from him. wait this one? He's with Hayden Panettierre here.

Reply 57#57 imarielle626's post
Oh my goodness, I didn't even recognize her! I had to go and dig up some pictures of her in the episode where she was a brunette. That's a crappy picture though, because her face even looks different.

Reply 58#58 waterlilybarb's post
I have to say I prefer her better as a blonde. The dark hair just doesn't suit her. Maybe it's just the photo. I don't know

Here's the link to Chapter 77: On The Lam. Here's a link to the link from this chapter: brianundaubted. Interesting. Check out the blog entries, especially the newer ones. There are clues which will probably explain some of the mysterious doings of some of our "heroes". They're definitely doing their nest to fill the void of no new TV episodes until the fall.

The new GN is up. Here's the link for Chapter 78: Bounty Hunter. This chapter gives us an earlier glimpse at Linda Tavara, whom we met in War Buddies Part 7: Coming Home, and how she came to be searching for Linderman.

Post Comment
This blog was closed or you do not have permission to post comment.